Business /Pre-Sales Intern
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Metroscope helps industry players operate their assets in a sober way. We believe in efficient, local and conscious industry. We leverage AI to fight waste, pollution and uncertainty, turning industry into a force for progress, innovation and sustainability.Our AI is installed on more than 60 industrial assets already and detected more than 2TWh of energy losses last year, in Europe and North America.
Metroscope is a member of the EDF Group
Rencontrez Aurélien, CEO & Co-founder
As Pre-Sales intern you will support Metroscope Sales Team in their sales cycles activities and oversee technical prospection material and tools in strict collaboration with our Operations Team.
Your activities will include to:
- Identify and select most relevant usecases among existing Metroscope’s customers based on their business interest
- Support Marketing on customer’s insights of Metroscope software and ROI calculation for each of these case studies
- Create the related projects in the demo environment (obtaining client permission, anonymizing data for commercial purposes, full responsibility for demo environment performance and quality)
- Define the story telling for different buyer personas and formalize it in material to support Metroscope’s sales force (interviews, whitepapers, brochures, posts…)
- Train Metroscope sales reps in the use of such material and demo story telling
- You are attending an Engineering or a Business school (BAC+4/5) with a strong interest in technical and industrial topics
- You have a solid understanding and interest in technology, and the power generation industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (strict collaboration with international team and customers)
- Ideally, a first experience in a stimulating environment (fast-growing start-up, consulting or auditing firm…)
WHY JOIN US?
- A positive impact on the climate. We are committed to the energy transition and contribute to the energy efficiency of industrial players, particularly power plants (nuclear, gas, etc.).
- A human, positive and caring work environment, which values cultural exchanges.
📌 Nice location: boulevard Haussmann, 3 minutes from Saint-Lazare
🚇 Pass Navigo 100%
🛶 Team buildings & seminars
🌻 Yoga classes
🍽️ Lunch vouchers
💸Gratification is according to the profile (1000 to 1400€)