- Design & Engineering Office, FoodTech, Software
- Châteauroux, Brno, Nantes, Strasbourg
- View website
Merim specializes in the digitization of points of sale in the fast food sector and themed restaurants.
The tech teams are developing a software platform that meets all customer uses (online ordering, click & collect, kiosk, mobile app) and all restaurant needs (production, management, optimization).
The team counts more than 100 employees determined to jointly build the future of foodtech. Many major international brands such as Burker King or McDonald's trust the Merim Group to provide them with all the technologies necessary for a smooth and easy digital customer journey.
Leader in France, the ambition for future years is to continue international expansion and to conquer new sectors.
What they are looking for
Merim mainly recruits tech, product and ops profiles with a strong customer and UX sense and affinities for the foodtech sector.
Taking initiative, curiosity and adaptability are essential qualities in a growing environment.
Good to know
Joining Merim means joining an innovative company and making a contribution to the food industry of tomorrow:
- Two seminars are organized each year in atypical places (Futuroscope for example).
- The team shares a taste for burgers but also for cooking
- Soccer fans will find their people among the team