- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Senior Support Engineer (L3)
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 3 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Join the Future of Video Engagement
We are looking for great talents to join our fast growing team
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful online meetings, webinars and virtual events from end-to-end. Our web-browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brand like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, feedback, and mistales.
Livestorm finally makes it possible to bring people together virtually worldwide as if they were in the same room.
Every business trip that is no longer necessary thanks to Livestorm contributes to making the world a little more sustainable
Diversity and inclusion:
At Livestorm, we believe that diversity’s got talent! We are committed to building an inclusive company culture in which a diverse mix of talented people will feel proud to join and engage.
Our goal is to ensure that every Stormie feels valued and has the opportunity to thrive.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The coworking space is covered up to €300 or $350 including VAT per month
Take care of yourself with Moka.care
Learning & Development program:
You have access to learning classes on Udemy for Business.
You have a budget of €750 or $850 per year for learning & development that can be used for training, conferences, books…
After the validation of your first 6 months, you can benefit from €1,000 or $1,200 to equip yourself for remote work
For French contracts
Health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%):
- Koala formula, possibility of additional options.
- Can cover your family (spouse, children) at 50% too.
- Foresight is also with Alan.
CSE with cultural & sports activities via Leeto.
Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work:
- You can benefit from €500 per year if you go to the office or a coworking space.
- Please note that it’s for the use of a personal bicycle or shared mobility services.
For the rest of the world
Having an EOR contract means you have a local employer and that you contribute to your local unemployment & retirement funds.
You benefit from all the legal and mandatory rules and benefits from your work contract country.
You benefit from at least 25 PTO a year.
You benefit from the bank holidays from your work contract country (depending on your region or even city).
As part of the tech team, you will join a crew of experts working on building the best product possible using the latest technologies and without compromise on the code legacy.
Our stack is: Ruby on Rails 6 with Vue.js, GraphQL/Apollo.
Follow this link to learn about our Stack: https://stackshare.io/livestorm
Within the chapter SE composed of a Support Engineer and an Engineering Manager, in an agile environment, you’ll work closely inside a tribe with our engineering and product teams to ensure a high-quality user experience across our platform. In this Support Engineer position you will be responsible for:
- Perform a rigorous investigation, qualification, and prioritization of issues to identify and solve problems with most technical cases
- Prioritization of bugs for developers for upcoming sprint and follow-up on the progress
- Follow the product development of a new feature from the beginning to the release
- Performing the QA of bug fixes related to your tribe and attributed to you
- Create and maintain internal documentation to transfer knowledge
- Drive the team’s continuous improvement of processes and tools.
For this Senior Support Engineer (L3) role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- 5+ years of experience working in a technical support role (L3)
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding a dynamic programming language and database concepts
- Communication skills & Team spirit
- Autonomous, well-organized, rigorous, and analytical
- Have a product and technical mindset
- Professional English is mandatory
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Central European timezone (we accept a time difference of 2 hours maximum).
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter