Who are they?
Keen Software House was founded in 2010 by Marek Rosa. Marek started as a programmer working independently on the Miner Wars games and the VRAGE engine. After some time Marek was joined by a few volunteers and a real studio was created.
They are an independent game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Their main project is the sandbox video game 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 and their 𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐕𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞. The game 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 has sold almost 5 million copies worldwide. VRAGE’s core feature is volumetricity within the environment. At this moment they are currently in the Research and development phase, exploring new features of the VRAGE engine! Their goal is to support extremely large and fully dynamic and destructible environments, including planets, large spaceships, and any other creations built by the players.
They want to create games that are based on real science, real facts, real physics and real emotions. No magic & fantasy allowed.
If we step into the sci-fi area - as they did with Space Engineers and Miner Wars 2081 - they approach it from the hard-sci-fi angle. Every technology and every idea must be explainable using modern-era knowledge with very little extrapolation required.
KSWH is a studio with around 75 talented people working all across the world. As a company with a full remote policy they have more than 20 nationalities among themselves.
We are looking for top talent
We are searching for a highly skilled and experienced Game Security Programmer to join our international team.
Your mission will be the development and improvement of new and existing security solutions through collaboration with our game and engine teams.
- Controlling and improving security of an existing game
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Home office
- Relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
- Experienced game developer with an interest in security problematics
- Experience with anti-cheat and software protection
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities of multiplayer games
- Knowledge of C# and C++
- Intermediate English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
Considered a plus:
- Be able to decompile and understand software reverse engineering
- Game development experience – hobby or professional
- Experience with multiplayer game development
- 1 hour long interview HR + Team leader Filip Dušek