- Mobile Apps, Software, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Technical Project Manager
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 4 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
KDS is a world leader in business travel technology and has been at the forefront of innovation in the industry since 1994.
KDS supports companies of all sizes in both Europe and the US, offering end-to-end business travel management solutions.
AMEX GBT is the parent company of KDS since 2016.
Reporting to the Global Integration Manager, the Technical Project Manager is an expert in data integration solutions.
The Technical Project Manager must understand customer integration needs in order to provide consultancy, guidance and implement technical solutions for our customers. Closely collaborates with Customer Support and Consulting teams on customer projects and all technical aspects of customer deployments.
Working as part of the Global Integration Services Team the Technical Project Manager is responsible for the data integration projects and maintenance of customer integration.
- Ability to lead a technical project with software experience in technology
- Preferably knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Experience in .NET development (C#)
- Software development skills experience within SQL (Oracle)
- Experience and knowledge within an ETL tool is a plus
In this role, you will:
- Do Project management for the deployment of new customers
- Keeping track on integration projects and ensure that they meet both business and customer requirements and goals
- Checking for any issues with the operation of the new applications within the existing system softwares
- Raising defects and managing progress until implementation
- Ensure end to end deliverables are achieved to time
- Show an ability to understand, explain complex solutions and make considered decisions
- Leading technical workshops
- Understanding and analysing customer integration needs.
- Preparing and supporting customer deployments
- Consistently delivers exceptional quality of their projects and of the data integration platform
- Quickly ramps up on new product releases and functionality and assesses their impact
on existing integration solutions
- Proactively communicates project status and risks to GIS Manager
- Create and deliver internal and external presentations and trainings in relation to areas of expertise above.
- Be involved in data modification to ensure the highest data transfer within our systems.
- Be Working with database and system administration teams, assist and perform system development plans,
resolve problems related to integration deliverables
- 70% of this role will be based on hands on development and the building phase of projects,
20% on customer support and service requests, 10% on deployment of new services, upgrading of applications
- Excellent PC and internet skills, including full working knowledge of Microsoft office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, planning and project management capabilities
- Strong problem resolution skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams
to resolve customer issues
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate complex subjects at different levels
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team