Have you ever wondered?
How the emergency services manage to find injured people, and send the nearest emergency team, even when the phone run out of battery?
- Why did you get a promotional SMS, 5 min after crossing your favorite shopping spot?
- What kind of technology is behind, governments natural disaster or public safety mass alerting system?
Get to know Intersec :
- We are a French fast growing software vendor that is revolutionizing services for telecoms operators enabling them to find new sources of revenue (Big Data, Campaign manager, Geolocation, Location based advertising) through our innovative solutions.
- Intersec is also a leading player in the Public Safety, working with authorities and governments to provide secure technology for public interest.
- As a leading Fast Data company, Intersec's applications range from customer base management to location-based services and business analytics.
- Our big data platform handles billions of events per second, and processes 20% of the world's mobile data which means 1+ billion users. Our solutions are used in more than 80 countries on the 5 continents.We have offices in Paris and Dubai.
- Among our +80 clients, we work with stature Telecom operators such as Orange, SFR, O2, MEO, T-Mobile, Rogers, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Vivo, Digicel, Etisalat, Du, Ooredoo...
- We're also very proud of the trust given by many governments (French, Croatia...) who choose to work with us.
- We believe geolocation data, real-time capabilities & 5G technology pave the way for huge possibilities and new usages for brands and citizens.
We're hiring!Our Professional Services team is extending, as we tackle exciting challenges all over the world to empower Telecom operators, governments & authorities.
Preferably based in Paris, you will play a key role in our team, as you will participate in the whole project lifecycle from the Planning to the Go-Live.
This is a role with a strong customer interface, you will also work closely with our R&D to ensure the success of our projects.
Apart from integration experience, we are looking for individual who is used to testing distributed applications right from writing installation/debugging scripts, to analyzing a whole production system (logs, databases, network connections etc.)
Working at Intersec as an Integrator means:
- Be at the source and the conclusion of the projects. At Intersec the integrators are their own responsible for their integration process, they are the ones that define them and build the reflection on how to implement them.
- So as an integrator, you will have the responsibility to contribute on the automation chain, to give constructive feedback and always improve it.
- You will be contributor and will have the possibility to become responsible for releasing our different integration tools.
- You will solve complex technical challenges and finding pragmatic answers will be part of your daily activities.
- You will work in a very technical environment, with the latest technology, with the constant need of learning.
- You will not be expected simply to deploy and integrate packages coming from R&D. You will be expected to troubleshoot, to find and propose solution with the help of other integrators.
- You will go from the telecom part to the operating system, the network configuration, up to the functional aspect, with the necessity of great communication skills to be able to interact with customers.
- An integrator at Intersec must always think out of the box to propose new solutions and work in a proactive manner heading towards success.
- You will be working in a highly skilled environment, also in direct contact with our R&D engineers.
- Installation and configuration of solutions on customers platforms (validation and production)
- Creating project-specific documents (test cases, user's guide, requirements documents)
- Ensure the stability and reliability of the solution.
- Prepare and upgrade the solution when a new version is to be deployed.
- Provide training on usage of products and new features.
- Business travel
Working experience with Telecom providers or suppliers
- You understand and master the concepts of git in relationship with reviews, configuration changes, collaborative work.
- You have good knowledge of Linux operations and administration.
- You have good knowledge and experience of Shell Scripting for Unix/Linux
- You have good knowledge of Python.
- You have good IP network bases under Linux.
- Analytic/ Trouble shooting competences.
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Knowledge of Vmware
- Test Automation expertise an asset.
- A Plus: You know the concepts of CI/CD have already been working on those automation chains; are familiar with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Autonomous and able to write process documents.
- Team spirit, good interpersonal skills and adaptable to change.
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Open to international cultures, ready to travel regularly (up to 35% travel)
- Customer service oriented and be agile.
- Interest in innovation and computer technologies.
- Fluent English, Spanish and French will be an added advantage.
Working at Intersec
- We're technology freaks, big data, scalability, 5G, geolocation, AI, complex app and network architecture: you name it, we're here for the challenge Intersec provides new product releases every quarter with new features and functionalities.
- We're a flexible team: open to remote, used to flex office.
- We believe in experts' communities & shared innovation: we have our own hackathons, technical blog, and best practices rdv "the show&tell"
- This is your opportunity to build an international career.
- As an Integration Engineer you will act as a trusted advisor for our customers.
- We are intentional with career growth and internal mobility (Solution Architect, Project Manager, Presales...)
- We value agility, team spirit, innovation, and benevolence.
- Diversity is at the core of our foundations: various employee cultures & backgrounds, markets, technical stack, clients typology.
- We care for our team: excellent health & pension plan, awesome location fully furnished kitchen & playroom.
- Nice benefits (based on locations): paid-leave, gym, Swile Lunch vouchers, Company restaurant, 100% coverage of the Navigo transportation card, participation & intéressement.
- Support for people with disabilities and annual offer of CESU vouchers with a face value of 1000 € to our employees with the Recognition as Disabled Workers.