Infor is a $3B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 68,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Koch Equity Development. Its software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress – for individuals, businesses, and across networks. They believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
- Alignment with our 8 Infor Guiding Principles Market Based Management® (MBM®) : Integrity, Stewardship, Principled Entrepreneurship, Transformation, Knowledge, Humility, Respect, Self-actualization.
- A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and others will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
Turning vision into reality Infor's diverse leadership team serves as a role model for our 17,000+ employees around the world, demonstrating the critical role that transparency, collaboration and accountability play in improving results. Driven by passion and challenge, they continuously drive progress.
The culture of dialogue they strive to make Infor a great business partner and a great place to work. We hire passionate people, develop a multicultural workplace and encourage voluntary participation in our communities. Investing in our people is a wise decision, but more importantly, it is right.
Join their talented team At Infor, you'll work alongside some of the most talented technologists, designers, support experts, account executives, managers and leaders. They're hard at work to strengthen our customer relationships, deliver new products, and build strong teams.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by the law applicable to the state in which you work.