This position was filled!
Who are they?
Inbolt is a robotics software company developing vision-based Artificial Intelligence for Industrial robot guidance. Our cutting-edge AI-based control system enables smarter industrial robots, thanks to adaptive real-time robot guidance based on AI and 3D vision. Reduce costs and improve flexibility of automation by enabling industrial robots to work in structured, semi-structured, unstructured, unplanned, dynamic, and fixed environments.
Our solution consists of a 3D camera mounted on a robotic arm, linked to our software. This allows our clients to train our AI and integrate it with their robots. The device can be attached to any industrial robot, enabling it to perceive its work environment.
Today, Inbolt is at the forefront of vision-based technology and is developing a breakthrough patented micro-location technology based on 3D vision for manufacturing industries.
We currently work with the top aerospace and French automotive industries, such as Airbus, Stellantis, Thales, Safran, PSA, ArianeGroup, and others.
We just raised a €4m Seed round, and we have several open positions: software engineers, developers, sales, etc. for full-time jobs and internships. We are headquartered in Paris, France.
As an intern Front-Stack Developer, you will be part of the Software Engineering Team to design, build and deploy Inbolt web applications directly used by customers.
To achieve this goal you will :
- Meet with customers (several on-site/off-site meetings with our clients will be scheduled)
- Design and build industrial web applications focused on real-time
- Develop new features both in the frontend and the backend
- Diagnose, investigate, and manage customer feedback on the use of Inbolt’s products.
Start date: ASAP. Length of internship: 4-6 months
Location: Paris. The position will take place in our new office 13 rue du 4 Septembre, 75002 Paris. The internship may lead to a full-time position.
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
- Strong knowledge of React JS
- Capacity to handle a good level of code quality and stability
What we love:
- Very strong team spirit
- Strong working motivation - we have a sustained work pace
- Proactive and autonomous - “Get it done” attitude with the will to overreach objectives
- Offices in the heart of Paris at Opéra
- Generous remote-work policy
- Regular after-works & off-sites
- Weekly “share times” to share knowledge
- A Gymlib access sponsored by Inbolt to provide easy and affordable access to sports
- A Swile card for lunch
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Motivation and personality interview with the CEO and the COO
2) Technical interview with the CTO
The whole recruitment process should take no longer than 2 weeks.