Meal vouchers of €9 per day reimbursed up to 50%
Access to thousands of sports & well-being offers via Gymlib
Regular internal events & team buildings, including a seminar in a great destination every year!
Profit-sharing in Hublo's capital in the form of BSPCE
A flexible remote policy: up to 10 days of remote work per month!
A tailor-made onboarding program to discover Hublo's organization, products and teams!
If Hublo has been able to progress so quickly and so well today, it is in particular thanks to its employees, their skills and their investment. We are therefore committed to ensuring that they can flourish, grow and progress within Hublo.
In order to allow them to project themselves within the company, we have built Career Progression Frameworks (CPF), progression grids specific to each profession. These career paths allow us to structure our development and give visibility to our teams on their journey within Hublo, regardless of their role.
In addition to these career paths, Hublo boosters take place each semester, they are privileged biannual meetings between manager and employee, to take stock and discuss objectives, development prospects and expectations.
Here is a (non-exhaustive!) list of the main events taking place at Hublo:
- A business seminar which brings together all the Hublees each year
- Hublo Voice: once a month, a member of the management committee discusses with Hublees and answers their questions
- Team and corporate events (teambuildings, milestone celebrations, challenges and many more) which punctuate the life of Hublees throughout the year
- A budget allocated to each team to organize a seminar of their choice each semester
- Friday night drinks between the Hublees who wish to
Chargé.e Expérience Utilisateurs - Soignants (f/h/n)
- A few days at home
User Care Specialist / Responsable Support - soignants (f/h/n)
Assistant.e ADV et Facturation (f/h/n)
Sénior Développeur·se Front-End - React.js (f/h/n)