This position was filled!
Who are they?
Heuritech became a global reference in data-driven fashion, creating a new product category that transformed the fashion industry.
Helping fashion, sportswear and luxury brands feel confident making apparel, footwear, and leather goods decisions.
Our clients are global leaders including: Louis Vuitton, Adidas, Moncler, Dior, New Balance and more.
Heuritech can predict fashion trends in advance. How? Analyzing millions of social media images a day, combining Artificial Intelligence and fashion expertise.
It generates trend forecasting data brands could not find anywhere else. For example, we recently helped a major global brand launch a new shoe model in its collection. It got sold out in 10 days.
Brands around the world leverage Heuritech to: better produce, understand upcoming demand, reduce overstock, find actionable inspiration, produce more sustainably, avoid missed opportunities and increase their sell-through.
With 45 employees, Heuritech has an office in Paris, a community of thousands of fashion professionals who follow our content to make fashion decisions.
Rencontrez Jenna, Fashion Curator & Trend Analyst
As a business analyst, you will be part of our Client Strategy team and work alongside our Head of CSM and team of 3 client strategists. Your focus will be to build & deliver a variety of reports to our clients, complementary to our SaaS product. In addition, you will be involved in diverse Customer Success & Account Management missions (analysis of product usage, account mapping etc.) depending on the team’s needs as well as your preferences.
You could be working on our 3 different segments of clients: sportswear, luxury & mainstream fashion with world-renowed accounts such as Nike, New Balance, Dior, Prada etc.
Data analysis & report building
- Align on the brief with client strategist in charge of the account
- Collaborate with internal teams (data, fashion…) to collect all necessary inputs for your report
- Analyse data & produce the report based on a standard format (use of excel and powerpoint)
- Deliver the result on time and participate to client presentation**
- Build & monitor the delivery schedule
- Identify axis for improvement in discussion with different teams
- Perform some analyses on our product analytics tools
- Support client strategist in their account plans (research accounts, map stakeholders etc)
Skills we are looking for
- Master level or equivalent from Business or Fashion School - Gap year internship
- Fluent in English
- Excel & PowerPoint expertise
- Analytical skills, an experience in analysing data and drawing conclusions out of it
- Knowledge in Fashion industry or Social Media is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
Who you are
- Reliable & realistic - with the right onboarding you can deliver what’s expected from you or ask for help when you don’t feel confident enough
- An independent spirit - you are self-motivated and come up with original ideas to
improve the existing
- A clear thinker - you think and talk in a straightforward way
- A team player - you can easily discuss with, understand, and help anyone in the
- Apply with resume & motivation points
- Intro call
- Short case study