This position was filled!
Who are they?
In 1876, Fritz Henkel would have never thought he would go down in history thanks to his Bleich-Soda detergent, which has now become a flagship product on the market. Today, we have two departments gathering leader brands on the market : Consumer Brands (Schwarzkopf, Syoss, Persil, Silan, Vapona) et Adhesives Technologies (Pritt, Rubson, Pattex, Loctite).
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Discover International Brand Management and Trade Marketing in the exciting sector of FMCG
- Manage marketing materials and design presentations in PowerPoint for marketing meetings
- Coordinate the creation of artworks together with external design agencies and printing companies
- Prepare (numerical) analysis and evaluations (sales, market potential, competition, etc…), appropriate promotions and proposals for the various brands
- Write press releases and distribute them to our press contacts
- Opportunity to share ideas, points of improvement, and start projects
- Bachelor or Master (Business/Marketing, Communication, Economics or related studies) degree
- Affinity with Marketing and (hair) cosmetics
- Creative, enthusiastic and motivated person with a hands-on mentality, who can work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch, available to start in August 2023, for a 6-month internship
- Familiar with MS Office package (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You'll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance of that covers meals, housing and transport expenses will be provided