GoodAI started as a research and development initiative inside Keen Software House in January 2014, when CEO Marek Rosa invested $10M USD into the project.
At Good AI we are focused on 3 areas
- Research of AGI
- Applied AI & Robotics
- AI Game development
Our long-term goal is to build general artificial intelligence that will automate cognitive processes in science, technology, business, and other fields. We conduct our own research, advocate fundamental AI research at the EU governmental level, and forge a community of like-minded groups through the GoodAI Grants program.
GoodAI is a company with around 30 talented people working all across the world.
GoodAI stands apart from other AI companies because of our roadmap, framework, and big-picture view. We pursue general AI with a long-term, 10+ year vision, and remain dedicated to this goal. We will not be distracted by narrow AI approaches or short-term commercialization, though we are certain to find useful applications for our general AI technology along the way.
Our roadmap, framework, and experimental implementations are at a very early stage and should be taken as works in progress. We are focused on the gradual accumulation of skills and recursive self-improvement. We do research in growing network topologies and modular networks and train and teach our AI in our School for AI.
At GoodAI, we want to create a positive future for everyone. Developing general AI will be the most helpful thing in human history, and we want to help make this dream come true.
We’re looking for people with experience from the research companies focused on 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 but also 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 or 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬.
Our company culture is defined by goals, rather than standards. We believe that there is always room for improvement and innovation. Adapting our goals and striving for improvement, rather than complacency and merely meeting some standard is at the core of our values.
Strive to establish a positive company culture and ensure our teams understand why our company culture plays a huge role in our success. Every team member can take action to strengthen us, as a company, and ensure we deliver only our best.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. This includes our intern policy, equal opportunity, advanced education and personal development, flexibility, participation in external activities, and more.
We are a group of very curious people who share hobbies and interests, not just in the area of AI, science, and video games, but in a broad range of pursuits like mountain climbing, drones, or Roman architecture.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮:
- Company breakfasts and snacks.
- On-site gym and private garden.
- Office which looks like home.
- Team-buildings and parties.
- Private Chef Ceejay making us delicious lunch everyday.
- Private Psychologist and life coach Misa, ready to help you handle any challenges you may have.
- 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬-𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝: we measure ourselves only by our results.
- 𝐍𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬: we can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art.
- 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲: we have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience.
- 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor. Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort.
- 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – What you tolerate is what you will end up with.
- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧: less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤: we treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust.