Free2move - Stellantis Group - has succeeded in establishing itself in just 6 years as a key player in revolutionizing travelers' mobility.
With over 2 million users in more than 62 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies, Free2move has 5,000 partners and several hundred thousand vehicles available for rent!
Free2move's objective is to accelerate its international development and to continue to expand its services in airports, train stations and city centers.
If you want to join a team of passionate people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile and internationally oriented structure and integrate a team of experts, dynamic, fun, full of ideas, motivated and with varied skills, whose main objective is to innovate... don't delay, JOIN US!
Within the marketing & sales team, you will be in charge of :
- Participate in the development of Free2move
- Detect, contact and develop partnerships.
- Analyze commercial needs.
- Carry out account management of existing partners
- Be a driving force in making improvements to the service/site
- Ensure regular reporting of your actions and results
Who are you?
- M/F of higher education BAC +3/4/5 (Business schools, university...).
- You are very attracted to B2B business development and above all you are willing to learn!
- You have a good sense of relationships and sales, an ability to develop and build loyalty.
- You have a real taste for challenge and are attracted by the start-up environment.
- Fluent English (reading, speaking, writing) is mandatory.
- You are organized, autonomous and reactive
- You have good interpersonal skills
- You have an impeccable spelling and good writing skills
- You are a bit of a geek and like us, you think it's cool!
- You are a team player and like to work in a team.
- You speak French & English fluently + another European language (Italian, Spanish, German...) is a plus
- You master the Office pack and the Google suite.
- Creative and adept at system-D
- If you have a dynamic, tenacious and autonomous personality, with a team spirit and a sense of humor, and are ready to invest yourself fully with the team, you have a real taste for challenge and are attracted by start-up environments, so don't wait any longer, apply!
What we offer
Working at Free2move means joining a tribe where excellence and performance culture rhyme with a good atmosphere, but also :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A certain career evolution
- The latest work tools
- Maximum collaboration between the different teams
- A restaurant card allowing you to have good food delivered!
- International teams and projects to perfect your languages
- Non-exhaustive list !
Type of employment
- Internship (internship agreement required)
- Minimum duration of internship (6 months)
- Availability ASAP
- Legal indemnity of internship
- Location: Madrid or Paris