- Permanent contract
- Salary between €45K and €65K
- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
Forest has been designed to help developers save time and to provide business teams with a tool tailored to their operations. We’ve developed a “back office as a service” allowing any web-based company to skip all the design, development and maintenance of their back office.
How big is the market? All apps need a back office, which means we can have an impact on virtually … all web related businesses! We’re currently on-boarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Carbon Health…) at an incredible pace and are looking to accelerate our expansion.
Our product is deeply technical and requires that we deal with and integrate many stacks and development frameworks. It keeps us in constant touch with other developers from great companies, which is why we consider it essential that all of us in the team are able to “speak code”.
Today we’ve just cracked our global acquisition strategy and we’re in need of a strong profile to join our Customer Success team to take part in our customers’ retention and overall success.
Our Customer Success team is key at Forest Admin. It drives most of our future growth, primarily by working closely with our customers, and ensuring they are successful with Forest Admin.
- As part of the Customer Success Team, you are in charge of accompanying a portfolio of new and existing clients along their journey with Forest to ensure they capture the most value in our platform.
- Manage the revenue of an account portfolio and be responsible for upselling while preventing churn or contraction
- Monitor client health metrics to maintain a high NPS
- Identify new promising client use cases that can generate new business opportunities
- Oversee the onboarding of new high potential accounts and ensure their successful implementation
- Provide product feedback to the team on client feature requests
- Coordinate technical support on operational and functional issues
- Preferred Experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar position ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Coding experience (previous experience, side project or training/ coding bootcamp)
- Ability to quickly understand a company’s processes
- Born problem solver
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
- Fluent in both French and English, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent client contact skills, ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with tough customer situations
Why you should apply
- Opportunity to take part in the creation of a new class of SaaS products
- Exciting time to join a fast paced startup
- Competitive salary
- Strong company values and team ethos
- Cool roof-top offices located in the center of Paris (75009)
- Great team events
- Preliminary call
- Fit interview with our Customer Success team
- Case study
- Feedback and challenge meeting with our CEO
Meet the Forest Admin team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn