- Permanent contract
- Salary between €45K and €65K
- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Forest has been designed to help developers save time and to provide business teams with a tool tailored to their operations. We’ve developed a “back office as a service” allowing any web-based company to skip all the design, development and maintenance of their back office.
How big is the market? All apps need a back office, which means we can have an impact on virtually … all web related businesses! We’re currently on-boarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Carbon Health…) at an incredible pace and are looking to accelerate our expansion.
Our product is deeply technical and requires to deal with and integrate many stacks and development frameworks. It keeps us in constant touch with other developers from great companies, which is why we consider it essential that all of us in the team are able to “speak code”.
Today we’ve just cracked our global acquisition strategy and are in need of a strong profile to take ownerships of our customers’ onboarding.
You will own the technical relationship with our customers to support our pre-sales strategy.
- Identify customer’s needs and help them build customized solutions
- Conduct client discovery calls with the Sales team
- Talk with potential customers, understand their problems, and assess whether or not Forest Admin is a good fit
- Strategize with the sales team to create proof-of-concepts
- Assist with the proper installation of the product with the customer’s dev team
- Provide product feedback to the team on client feature requests
- 2+ years experience in a similar position ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Coding experience (previous experience, side project or training/ coding bootcamp)
- Knowledge of SQL, various no-SQL databases, APIs, etc.
- Born problem solver
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
- Fluent in both French and English, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent client contact skills, ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with tough customer situations
Why you should apply
- Opportunity to take part in the creation of a new class of SaaS products
- Exciting time to join a fast paced startup
- Competitive salary
- Strong company values and team ethos
- Cool roof-top offices located in the center of Paris (75009)
- Great team events
- Preliminary call
- Fit interview with our Solution Engineering team
- Case study
- Feedback and challenge meeting with our CEO
Meet the Forest Admin team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn