Lead Data (F/H)
This position was filled!
Who are they?
📣 Flowdesk is rapidly growing and looking for new talents!
🏦 Founded in 2020, Flowdesk is a technology and crypto-financial services firm, operating globally and serving a wide range of clients across the globe. Flowdesk’s ambition is to become one of the major technology providers in the space while operating efficiently, in a fully compliant manner. The company has built a cryptocurrency financial infrastructure that provides optimized liquidity management services globally through an all-in-one solution: covering secondary market liquidity, custody, brokerage, and yield enhancement services.
🌍 After Paris and Singapore, Flowdesk is expanding in the US in 2023.
Rencontrez David, CEO APAC
Flowdesk is building its Data Team and has great ambitions on how to make the most of its data. In a team composed of you, the Lead Data, and a BI Analyst, you'll have the chance to be part of a growing company and participate in building all the data processes and strategy alongside the CEO and the partner teams in our Paris Office.
Your main missions will be :
- Define a short-term roadmap and priorities
- Set and ensure delivery of KPIs/OKRs
- Improve existing models and create a scalable data infrastructure
- Develop new data analysis pipelines (from data processing to visualisation)
- Develop and implement new trading models
Background & experience
- Lead Data in a Series A start-up or corporate
- Data Engineer of Data Analyst
- DevOps experience is a strong plus
- Crypto and/or trading is a strong plus
Skills & personality
- Data project management
- BigQuery and Data pipelines
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud providers
- Cloud natives infrastructure
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Data visualisation (Looker is a strong plus)
- NodeJS (Go is a strong plus), Terraform is a strong plus
- Ability to coordinate between traders, quants, engineers and key stakeholders of the company
- A strong will to make an impact and the ability to quickly deliver and iterate
- Excellent communication skills
- English & French are must-haves
Flowdesk full stack is available here.
🌍 International environment (English is the main language)
🚃 50% of transportation costs & a sustainable mobility agreement
🍔 Swile lunch voucher (€9.25 per day, 60% covered)
🏥 100% Alan Blue covered for you and your children
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon: gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits!
👀 Are you interested in this job but feel you haven't ticked all the boxes? Don't hesitate to apply and tell us in the cover letter section why we should meet!
📝 Here's what you can expect if you apply:
- HR call (10')
- Technical Interview (60')
- Chat with the Head of People (30') and the Head of Department (30')
On the agenda: discussions rather than trick questions! These moments of exchange will allow you to understand how Flowdesk works and its values. But they are also (and above all) an opportunity for you to present your career path and your expectations for your next job!