Who are they?
📣 Flowdesk is rapidly growing and looking for new talents!
🏦 Founded in 2020, Flowdesk is a technology and crypto-financial services firm, operating globally and serving a wide range of clients across the globe. Flowdesk’s ambition is to become one of the major technology providers in the space while operating efficiently, in a fully compliant manner. The company has built a cryptocurrency financial infrastructure that provides optimized liquidity management services globally through an all-in-one solution: covering secondary market liquidity, custody, brokerage, and yield enhancement services.
🌍 After Paris and Singapore, Flowdesk is expanding in the US in 2023.
Working hand in hand with the Trading team and the Sales team, you'll take part in the construction of Flowdesk's products and the development of its interface and soon our SaaS product. If force of proposal, challenge and innovation are keywords that speak to you, then this is the job is what you’re looking for!
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate in the construction of the new frontend
- Contribute to the common library (storybook)
- Participate in the design of the new functionalities
- Participate in the construction of the new back office
👀 Have a look at our stack here: https://stackshare.io/flowdesk/flowdesk
Background & experience
- Experience with JS Frameworks (React is a plus)
- Experience with one/several test frameworks
- Experience with security implementation is a plus
- Experience in financial/capital markets is a plus
Skills and personality
- Professional proficiency in English, French is a plus
- Open-minded and curious
- Challenge lover
- Software Craftsmanship mindset
- Passionate about new technologies
- UX/UI Design affinity
🌍 International environment (English is the main language)
🚃 50% of transportation costs & a sustainable mobility agreement
🍔 Swile lunch voucher (€9.25 per day, 60% covered)
🏥 100% Alan Blue covered for you and your children
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon: gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits!
👀 Are you interested in this job but feel you haven't ticked all the boxes? Don't hesitate to apply and tell us in the cover letter section why we should meet!📝 Here's what you can expect if you apply:
- HR interview (30')
- Technical test
- Technical interview (60')
- Chat with the Head of People (30') and the Head of Department (30')
Other Front-end Development jobs
These job openings might interest you!