- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, Finance Active, An Altus Group Business isn't holding any events right now.
Finance Active is a leading provider of debt management SaaS solutions to improve performance in debt management and financial risk management: foreign exchange, investment, prospective and guarantees. Continuously connected to the financial markets, our solutions enable the monitoring and valuation of positions, and simplify the management of operations considered as complex.
We provide exceptional information and a high level of support to financial teams. Our ambition is to increase their operating margin, maximize financial performance and streamline decision-making. In April 2021, Finance Active joined Altus Group, a leading provider of asset and fund intelligence for commercial real estate.
Their motto: “It’s good to do your job, but it’s better to do it with passion.” Whoever you are, an expert, an entry-level applicant, a young graduate, or simply an enthusiast, whatever your experience is, you definitely have a good reason to join the FAmily.
Their teams are looking for new talents with:
- A conqueror’s mind. Over there, you build, you grow, and you dare. It is a team adventure where you should get engaged and be bold, but also take risks, make mistakes, and remain humble enough to accept changes, so you can move forward.
- A craving for learning. Would you pick finance or technologies? No need to choose. Their dual expertise is unique, and by their sides, you’ll learn, grow, and act independently to keep yourself open-minded, curious, and agile.
- The desire to keep pushing further, and sharing successes, challenges, skills, internally and externally. All responsible, all engaged, close to their customers. Finance Active play as a team and in a good environment.
To succeed, ambition is crucial, but over there, strong knowledge and skills in finance and IT are also necessary.
Learn, dare, and create, it’s also about fun at Finance Active:
- Their offices are great, on the cutting edge of technology and highly central, but working from home is also at the core of their practices.
- #HungryBears: They’re located in the Bourse neighborhood, a street food heaven with international flavors. If you feel guilty, grab all the fruit you want on Tuesdays!
- Two friends created the company, starting in their own apartment. Today, they have offices in 6 countries, and it’s not over yet!
- They regularly hold FA Medias to learn more about one another’s job and share best practices.
- #WorkHardPlayHard: drinks, summer parties, conventions, team buildings, video game tournaments, etc.