- Banking, Big Data, FinTech / InsurTech
- From 50 to 250 employees
User Research Analyst
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
This position was filled!
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far they disbursed over 1,000,000 microloans and give more than 7000 loans daily. They are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. They are a team of +100 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations and they won’t rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions.
- Start with the client 📊
- Own, don’t rent 💥
- Scientist mindset 👩🔬
- Churn 9-5 🎯
- Fly High - Fly Low 🙌
- 70/30 ⚡
- Direct Feedback 🤝
You will be working as our User Research Analyst in our Product/ Operations team. You will be based in Lagos and working with our Nkem (User Researcher) and the Projects Manager, Kelechi, as well as our other teams based in Paris & India.
Your mission is to conduct research and investigate any issues that our clients may be having with our product. The research you conduct will guide the creation of products on the app.
We are waiting for you to work on :
- Conducting the research that every stakeholder needs and providing insights on answers gotten from each research;
- Testing new products and investigating product changes in the fintech space;
- Creating strong relationships with all internal stakeholders and propose solution to their problems.
- You hold a HND/ BSc in any relevant field
- You should have 1 - 3 years collective working experience; with at least 6 months in Research/ Customer Service
- You must have strong communication skills
- You should have working knowledge/ experience in data analysis / market research
- You should have excellent IT skills
- Virtual interview of ~20 minutes with Nkem - User Research Manager;
- Virtual interview with Kelechi - our Projects Manager;
- Last call with Titi, our HR & TA Manager.
Meet the FairMoney team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn