Year of Founding2003
Average Age29 years old
Stéphane Distinguin, Président de FABERNOVEL
Born in 2003, in the French digital ecosystem, Fabernovel believe technology has the power to build a better, more virtuous future for companies and everything around them.
Today, its 450 talents, in 3 continents, help companies from every field and background into their transformation.
As a Talent Company, they gather Designers, Project Analysts, Developers, Data Analysts, Product Managers, Media Specialists, Finance Managers, Communication Managers, Business Developers…
Any project examples?
- Creation of tailor-made mobile and web app, considering IT realities: My Canal at Canal+, advertising tool at Le bon Coin
- Launching new businesses, services, offers, built and amplified from A to Z: Deezer advertising campaign, experience design in retail
- Immersive formats to enlight changes to come and involve the entire company: learning expedition with a Comex in Silicon Valley, WeChat Study, French Tech Central animation at Station F
Fabernovel is looking for audacious, curious, technophiles and smart talents that are passionate about the digital revolution. Talents looking for challenge and wishing to create and have a positive impact.
If you want to discover new jobs or develop your skills in a fast growing group, join them!
- Fabernovel, means two promises: FABER - because everyone makes, produces, codes, launches and builds, and NOVEL - is the opportunity to learn every day new things, differently.
- They decrypt every year a new subject. A must read? Gafanomics where every GAFA is a super power.
Fabernovel is an entrepreneurial school: most of their alumni became entrepreneurs themselves and raised more than 100 millions euros. Their specialty is to make “premières”: first mobility apps, first guidance for blind people in metro, first coworking in Europe
Questions and answers on FABERNOVEL