- Permanent contract
- Salary between €50K and €65K
- Occasional remote authorized
- > 3 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Less than 15 employees
- Permanent contract
Equify is here to help European companies to build their equity story with their investors and employees more efficiently.
In the digital age we live in, companies are still wasting time and energy heavily relying on paper and Excel files to manage equity in a profoundly inefficient way. Not because they like it, nor because of the law, but simply because there is no better alternative.
Equify has gone upstream to build an equity management platform from scratch, and aim to become the industry standard. We are building the tool every modern company uses to tackle a growing equity complexity.
Equify makes equity management easy, efficient, and transparent through technology, elegant design and an outstanding sense of customer care.
With Equify, companies of all stages can engage their team by turning every employee into an equity owner.
They are digitizing a field that touches virtually every company in Europe, and equity is just the beginning.
Launched in early 2019, Equify is already trusted by many French unicorns and scale-ups (Doctolib, Sigfox, Evaneos, Back Market, SendinBlue…), and recommended by prestigious French law firms.
The Engineering team at Equify is responsible for building the infrastructure and the application to deliver a crisp experience to our users, companies, and even ourselves!
Engineers are strongly involved in the design process to solve compromises and find opportunities that technology enables.
The team also has the very important role of keeping security and privacy above everything else. We deal with very sensitive data which means:
- it can never leak to the wrong person
- it has to be right to the decimal every time
- Crunching tons of data and deliver it to our users in a fast, reliable, and comprehensive manner every time
- Constantly improve our CI-CD pipeline to further speed-up development time and maintain reliability at a high standard
- Always have privacy as the top priority, embrace it while developing a feature, and bring new ideas to the table
- Research, pitch to the team, and work on innovative tech solutions to solve hard problems
- API: GraphQL
- Frontend: React and Apollo
- Backend: Node, Apollo, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Algolia, Apollo Engine, S3, IAM
- CI / CD: Github, CircleCI, Codecov, Heroku, Netlify
What will you be doing?
- Scale up the infrastructure to support our growth
- Introduce alerting and monitoring tools and make the call on technical decisions to keep the health of the platform at a high standard
- Be proactive: pitch your ideas of architecture and infrastructure improvements to the rest of the team and work on what matters for you
- Improve the CI pipeline to allow the team to develop with a peace of mind and accelerate development cycles
- Transparent tech ladder, clear objectives, you are in control of your success
- Collaborate in an agile environment
- Believe in our mission and have the entrepreneurial mindset to bring it to life
- 2+ years of industry experience in cloud-based web applications
- Experience with monitoring tools (ELK, NewRelic, Datadog…)
- Willingness to learn a lot of new things in a fast-paced environment
- Located in Paris
- 📝 Apply: let us know about your past experiences, show us what you’ve built!
- ☎️ Screening: 30 min vision to answer your first questions and help you figure out if Equify is for you.
- 🤩 Interview: 45 mins - 1 hour at our offices to get to know each other, tell you more about Equify, and understand your motivations and ambition.
- ✅ Ref checks: We conduct at least 3 ref checks from your previous experiences. This way we can better understand you and prepare your arrival from people who spent more time with you than we have.
- 🧠 Technical interview: 45 mins - 1 hour at our offices where we go through a range of programmatic challenges to showcase your ability to solve problems.
- 🎤 Meeting with the CEO to answer any other questions you might have and finalize compensation package.
- 🍺 Meet the rest of the team!
Meet the Equify team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn