Year of Founding2007
Gender Breakdown65 %35 %
Average Age30 years old
Science explicates, poetry implicates. Both celebrate what they describe. We need the languages of both science and poetry to save us from merely stockpiling endless 'information'
Edelman Intelligence (“EI”) is a research consultancy, owned by Edelman, the largest independent communication group in the world (Elan Edelman in France). EI spans 4 continents, with 250 people globally and 60 working in EMEA (Paris, London, Madrid, Frankfurt).
Global, full-service and method neutral, Edelman Intelligence provides its clients with strategic analytics and insights to make their communications and engagements with the world the smartest they can be, from defining their KPIs to creating content and measuring the impact.
In France, Edelman Intelligence was created in 2007, and has a team of 20+ consultants today. Acting as a boutique agency, while maintaining a global footprint, their range of clients is very diverse, with both French and international brands from key business sectors such as luxury, energy, food & beverage, pharma and more.
With 10+ nationalities in the team and a very diverse set of backgrounds (research, business, social science, political science, law, etc.), we are constantly looking for curious, open-minded, creative and savvy people to strengthen our team in Paris! No team member has had the same journey at EI, benefitting from an entrepreneurial spirit and unique, challenging career opportunities – allowing us to offer future-proof career journeys.
At Edelman Intelligence, we are passionate about the work we deliver to our clients, but we also value each team member’s fulfillment, especially through:
- LEARNING: monthly meetings with the full team, sharing of interesting case studies or new tools applications, etc.
- INTERNATIONAL BONDS: high interactions with the network, sharing projects, especially with EMEA (bonding through our annual Winter Party in either Paris or London!)
- PERSONAL GROWTH: exchange & mentoring programs within the network
- AGILITY & FLEXIBILITY: cross-team missions, remote work charter
- WELLBEING & CONVIVIALITY: a very devoted Work-Life Balance/Party Committee, healthy breakfast once a month, massages, yoga classes, etc.
Questions and answers on Edelman Intelligence