Pierre began his career in software product design and founded the West Valley company, which he guided until its stock market buyout. He led European research projects on the traceability of hazardous substances at the very beginning of REACH (2001). In 2007, Pierre Garçon joined forces with Jean-Raphaël Miron to found the company EcoMundo. The initial core business: REACH compliance.
EcoMundo is an innovative company with strong global growth, involved in the protection of human health and the environment. Thanks to its scientific expertise in chemical substances, it assists companies in the safe marketing of their products in more than 40 countries.
EcoMundo's values are :
- A fierce desire for excellence. We want to offer the best for our customers. This is why some of the biggest manufacturers trust us.
- The spirit of initiative is our credo. People are our driving force. As soon as he arrives, an "Ecomundian" is driven to innovate and to take charge of his projects. We work in collaboration and team spirit, with the will to succeed and to always go further. The pleasure of evolving together is at the heart of our commitment.
EcoMundo is a signatory of the #StopE Charter, against ordinary sexism in the workplace, and of the Diversity Charter, which promotes diversity and thus goes beyond the legal framework of the fight against discrimination.
The originality of EcoMundo's value proposition lies in the combination of several complementary areas of expertise:
- Chemistry and Toxicology
- International regulations
- Development of cloud software solutions
EcoMundo operates from France but we also have subsidiaries in Canada (Montreal), South Korea (Seoul), Spain (Barcelona) and the United Kingdom (London).
You would like to :
- To invest in a company on a human scale involved in the protection of human health and the environment, where Research, Innovation and team spirit are key values?
- Contribute to your own efforts to transform in a sustainable way the way industrialists bring safer products to the market?
- Take up a variety of professional challenges in an expert and friendly environment, where everyone has the opportunity to express themselves, bring new ideas and implement them with the enthusiasm of the teams?
- Integrate a dynamic and talented team with strong international roots?
Then don't wait any longer and join us!
- A dynamic and caring working atmosphere,
- The possibility to propose, invent, blossom and challenge oneself every day,
- An integration course to start your EcoMundian experience without stress,
- Flexible working hours / Occasional teleworking,
- Open space offices,
- All-you-can-eat coffees and teas,
- Terrace fitted out and accessible to all,
- Swile card for your lunches,
- Access to our 2.0 Frichti canteen,
- Health protection with our partner Alan,
- Internal events by and for the teams (when the containment will be lifted!).