For the past 6 years, the Digitad Group has been committed to helping Canadian and French entrepreneurs day after day. Its unique goal: to make marketing accessible by offering exceptional digital expertise that generates more visibility, results and pride, in order to help its business partners' companies grow sustainably.
Driven by a 3-digit annual growth, a team that doubles in size every year and a network of 850 clients spread around 2 business locations (Montreal, Paris), the Group is determined to become the best French-speaking digital partner for SMEs in the world by 2023.
Joining the Digitad Group means immersing yourself in Quebec's leading digital ecosystem made up of 60 passionate people, grouped around 4 companies:
- Digitad: Digital marketing company (SEO/SEM, Digital strategy consulting...)
- Combustible : Creator of websites and e-commerce stores
- La Fusée : 1st training center for web professions in Quebec
- Frank : Content marketing and social media agency
Evolving within the Digitad team also means committing to the heart of an entrepreneurial project where recognition, evolution, performance and intellectual stimulation are celebrated on a daily basis.
Digitad's greatest strength is its team, which comes not only from the four corners of France and Quebec, but also from all over the world!
The next talents to join the team will be digital experts, graduates of prestigious schools, self-taught people as well as born entrepreneurs.
What really matters are the qualities found in all Digitad members:
- A passion for digital, tech and the latest web trends
- The taste for challenge and the will to provide an exceptional service to the entrepreneurs they accompany on a daily basis
- The will to continue learning day after day in a rapidly evolving industry to reach the top
Joining Digitad means playing a decisive role in a fast-growing company.
Joining the Group means starting a professional evolution with a continuous training program tailored to develop your skills and see your position evolve within the company.
Being part of the team also means taking part in team building and memorable company events (seminar in a chalet in the Canadian mountains, end of year challenge in the USA or in the islands, 5@7 drinks every Friday at the office and many other surprises...).