- From 50 to 250 employees
Technical Customer Support - Paris, France
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
Diabolocom develops and operates a cutting-edge cloud platform used by renowned brands to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, sms).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services. On top of rich business-oriented user interfaces, we provide APIs and toolkits that allow our customers to build automations and implement advanced workflows around customer interaction. This is what we call Augmented Customer Interaction.
We have offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan and serve clients across five continents thanks to our private cloud located in datacenters around Europe and built on our own voice and Internet networks. We also run operations for our clients in the US, South America, Africa and Asia by deploying our solutions on Amazon AWS and Google platforms.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Technical Customer Support to join a multicultural team (including French, Russian and Romanian) and help us tackle ambitious technical challenges.
As a member of a young and ambitious technical team, you will have the following missions:
- Handling of support tickets at level 1 and 2 (by email, phone, ticketing tool)
- Qualification and analysis of incidents raised by customers
- Direct resolution of tickets whenever possible
- Bugs analysis and resolution in sync with the Product and Dev teams
- Escalation of issues to level 3 when necessary
- Resolving day-to-day technical challenges
- Maintenance of our knowledge base
You will show off the following skills:
- Great sense of service
- Curiosity and autonomy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and in English
- Proven ability to diagnose complex issues through a methodical approach
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work hand in hand with customers
- A first successful experience in technical support and user assistance
- Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
- Call with the HR
- Call with the Team Lead
- On-site interview with manager and CTO
Meet the Diabolocom team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn