First things first: what is this role about?
At Diabolocom we believe that no one is better suited than the Marketing team to talk about this role. Here is what they say:
“This isn’t a typical Marketing Specialist role!”
The Marketing team is a fast-paced group at the heart of Diabolocom. The team develops and implements strategies to promote brand awareness and drive sales of our organization's service. There is no daily routine.
As a Marketing Specialist you will join the Marketing division and you will work in collaboration with Yves, Chief of Sales & Marketing Officer, and alongside Sophie, Zeina, Roxane and Alizée.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including display advertising campaigns (SEA), SEO/SEM and social media
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tes-ts
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages
- Because sharing is caring, we expect you to share your knowledge with your team!
You demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEA/SEM
- Experience in optimizing landing pages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and in English
· Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
Wait a second! Life’s a two-way road!
First, here are some of the things our team members enjoy, including:
· The opportunity to grow independently and be a driving force in implementing a traffic strategy
· Work in a stimulating environment with different issues related to web analytics
· Have the chance to join a small team of experts who have a real impact on the success of the company
Also, here is another list of what you’ll enjoy at Diabolocom:
- You’ll have a three-week onboarding to get to know our product, our teams and our culture!
- You’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues coming from 5 different countries and 10 different nationalities 🇨🇵 🇩🇪 🇪🇦 🇮🇹 🇬🇧
- You’ll have first choice IT equipment
- Our office is based right in the heart of Paris, 100 meters from the Opera Garnier!
- Remote friendly: up to 2 days per week
- Lunch vouchers: Swile card
- Team building events : Athens, Meribel, Ibiza, Porquerolles… what’s next? 😎
- Be part of a company at a key moment of its growth, with lots of opportunities 🚀
- You’ll be lucky to join a team that is big enough to thrive but also small enough to actually have an impact on the success of the organisation!
Does this opportunity appeal to you?
Let’s talk! We are curious people and can’t wait to meet you!
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then let's talk about it!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel free to send your CV either in French or in English
- Call or visio with Jade, our Talent Manager
- Visio with our Head of Sales and Marketing
- On-site interview
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Marketing”.