French software & telecom company Diabolocom is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer. We invite you to our Headquarter in Paris, France.
You will join the international team of Software Engineers, Voip Engineers, QAs and SREs to develop the cloud contact center platform.
- Project: omnichannel cloud solution for call centers and sales teams
- Stack and approaches: Angular, NgRX, Typescript, Nx, Jest, Microfrontend, No-Code.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with REST APIs
- Skills of testing and debugging code
- Spoken English
At Diabolocom, you will:
- Create dynamic user interfaces to managing real-time critical operations
- Improve of our frontend architecture with a focus on performance, automation and auditing
- Integrate our solution with +10 CRM solutions and 3rd party systems
What’s in it for you:
- A multicultural environment with teams in 5 countries across Europe (and expanding).
- We are at a pivotal stage in our development with a significant acceleration of our growth and paradigm shift
- Great work atmosphere and regular company events, barbecues, team buildings.
- Partial remote work (2-3 days a week)
- Code challenge at HackerRank
- Intro call with a recruiter
- Technical evaluation: Live coding interview and System Design interview
- Call with Andrey, our Head of Engineering
- Call with David, our COO
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Front-end Development”.See all job openings