Who are they?
Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics company with the distinctive yellow-red logo needs no introduction. Even though DHL IT Services are a part of it, you will not find any packages here. In DHL IT Services, they provide IT services to all Deutsche Post DHL divisions: DHL Express, DHL Supply Chain, DHL Global Forwarding & Freight, Post & Parcel and e-Commerce. They are a global IT organization with two key data centers – one in Kuala Lumpur/Cyberjaya (Malaysia) and one here in Prague.
About the role:
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer VMware with focus to automations will be mainly responsible for automations managing global VMware
• Cooperate on global design of VMware infrastructure and automate defined tasks based on definition from architecture or operation teams.
• Provide end to end support of VMware infrastructure.
• Deliver standard build guidelines for VMware global infrastructure.
• Investigate problems and other requests for support and determine appropriate actions
• Supporting business critical applications running within the area of responsibility
• Actively participate in project technical design with service architects concentrating on virtual environment designs
• Support project delivery by providing the product specific software expertise
• Provide technical consultancy to DHL ITS customers to support an application
• Provide key technical consultation with major migration and transition programs
• Document the architecture and all procedures; prepare guidelines for other teams working with the virtual infrastructure.
You should have:
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Good understanding of VMware vSphere components.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows servers OS (2016+)
• Advanced knowledge of Linux OS (Preferred RedHat)
• Good Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
• English language on advanced level, written and spoken
Nice to have:
• Good understanding of ITIL
• VMware certifications (VCP, VCAP…)
• Experience with ServiceNow
• Knowledge of vSphere Replications and Site Recovery manager
• Knowledge of Aria Operations and Aria Operations for Logs
• Experience with Azure and Azure Stack HCI
• Internal and external trainings
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full support from colleagues during onboarding
• Modern offices in Chodov next to metro station
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar
year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program..
Other Administrative Support jobs
These job openings might interest you!