This position was filled!
Who are they?
DEEZER IS THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
The Partnerships Team mission is to implement the Deezer ecosystem on every possible device. Deezer has signed major deals with partners and carriers all over the world (mobile operators, audio/video manufacturers...), and we help our partners to integrate our SDKs, develop all the necessary features and tools in order to make discover and enjoy our service to new users every day. To be in our Android team means you’ll work on subjects like Android TV, Android Auto, Android wear, Chromecast ...
If this sounds fun to you, come and join our Partnerships Team to take part in this great adventure, where everything you do makes Deezer even more accessible.
What you will do:
- Build new features with our partners such as Google, Orange, Vodafone, Bose, Waze...
- Improve our APIs and SDKs to power the user experience with our partners,
- Write and maintain code of high quality, testable and tested, participate to code reviews within agile & scrum methodologies.
- Collaborate closely with the Android Engineering team and help to improve the production process with innovative solutions and tools,
- Interact closely with the Product Owners and the design/UX team to understand the product requirements and business needs,
- Interact with the QA team to help ensure a smooth review and testing flow for the team
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
A Deezer premium family account for free
Access to gym classes
Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
Hybrid remote work policy
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here !
This role is excellent for a person with:
- About 5 years of Android Kotlin development experience
- Strong knowledge around Android API, SOLID, clean architecture and design patterns
- Familiarity and/or interest with compose UI
- Humility and an "open to feedback" posture
- Emotional intelligence and clear abilities to communicate with others
- Fluent in both written and spoken ENG & FR
Experience with SDK and gradle scripts are a plus!
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!