This position was filled!
Who are they?
DEEZER LIVES THE MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
What you will do :
- Assist in the production of editorial products and promotional campaigns
- Assist in playlist creation and programming duties
- Regular collation, analysis and presentation of the global editorial KPI data
- Post campaign reporting on special editorial campaigns
- Administrative duties including maintaining documents & resources for editors
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
- Hybrid remote work policy
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!
This role is excellent for a person with:
- Previous internships or volunteer experience in the music industry will be highly regarded
- Broad knowledge of popular music and strong understanding of the digital music space
- Ability to quickly learn to use new software
- Passion for numbers and statistics, proficiency in Excel and powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in English (working language)
- Team spirit: Curious, flexible, autonomous, and passionate about music, digital media & data
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!