Communication Assistant Intern m/f/d
This position was filled!
Who are they?
DEEZER IS THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Meet Jeronimo Folgueira, CEO
Deezer is looking for a full term intern to support the external communications team in its HQ in Paris, France. The role will focus on supporting communications activities, including press and media relations, both in France and globally.
What you will do
- Assist and collaborate with the global and French communications team in their ambition to increase share of voice across earned media
- Supporting the team with regular research on the streaming industry and pop culture to support development of creative comms activities
- Support the planning and execution of events
- Support with daily PR related tasks including media outreach, reporting and archiving of Deezer press coverage
- Participating in meetings and projects together with Deezer’s french and UK based PR agencies.
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!
You love music, pop culture and entertainment and are looking for a good experience in communications and PR.
- You have a relevant background and education within marketing, comms, project management or similar. First significative experience in press and media relations, communication
- French native, you’re fluent in both French and English (oral and written).
- You currently have a Master's degree in communication (ideally a gap year), press relations, (Celsa, EFAP, University, Business school, Master Culture..).
- Very good knowledge of communication techniques, traditional and digital media
- Great rigor, reactivity and organizational skills, curiosity and creativity
- Spirit of analysis, synthesis and initiative, team spirit, sociable