This position was filled!
Who are they?
What if rather than ‘per night’, hotels were booked throughout the day? Dayuse is flipping the hotel industry on its head. Allowing guests to make daytime reservations for rooms and services - and unlocking new revenue for hotels. In over 26 countries, 500 cities, and with more than 7,000 hotel partners, from ‘daycations’ to last minute meetings, hotels are being used in new ways. Dayuse is opening doors to a new world of possibilities by enabling guests to get more from their stay, and hotels to get more from their opening hours.
Dayuse.com is looking for a dynamic and motivated profile to contribute to the development of our markets.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the growth of Dayuse.com’s business by working on the acquisition of high-end hotels (4 and 5 stars) and 3* hotels in specific locations. Prospecting is carried out via Inside Sale, cold calling campaigns, animation of existing networks.
- Build and manage your own pipeline and conduct campaigns to identify new hotel partners corresponding to the company’s positioning (major cities, airports, etc.).
- Qualify the telephone / email prospecting lists of new prospects.
- Present the company’s services and benefits to future hotel partners.
- Negotiate and set up attractive offers with future partners.
- Participate in the creation of a new vertical within our first market.
- Build strong relationships with current and future partners.
- Prospect for new local or international hotel groups.
- Develop the commercial relationship with our Key Accounts partners (Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, Radisson…), boost the network, affiliate new establishments, share regular reports.
- Weekly reporting between teams and management.
- Market research. Maintenance and analysis of the competition.
- Assistance in handling specific requests from our customers.
- Higher education with a specialization in international trade and/or hotel management
- Sales/Commercial experience required
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position, familiar with the various prospecting techniques and able to make suggestions to constantly improve processes and increase performance
- Fluent in English in order to interact with all prospects and our international team
- Tenacious and results-oriented: a true “hunter” salesperson
- Excellent communication, negotiation and diplomatic skills (you know how to influence the right people at the right level)
- Analytical skills
- Ready to join an adventure in a young, dynamic and multicultural start up
- Good knowledge of the hotel industry and e-tourism is a big plus
In accordance with the RGPD regulation in force, DAYUSE commits itself to collect only the information useful for its recruitment and to keep them for a regulatory period.
By applying to this ad, the candidate admits giving his consent for the transmission of his information.
In the service of diversity, Dayuse considers all applications, including those from people with disabilities, on an equal basis.