Data Impact by NielsenIQ
- Big Data, E-commerce
- Paris, Alger, London, New York
- View website
Year of Founding2014
Average Age30 years old
Officies around the world (London, Paris, New York, Alger, Malaysia)
In a recent poll, we discovered 81% of respondents don’t trust their data enough to use it with retailers.
Join Ke… https://t.co/tXcDVKnIPD
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
This is where Data Impact by NielsenIQ comes in! We collect over 80 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals. Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time Today: Data Impact by NielsenIQ is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 40 countries
- A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
- A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 40 nationalities
- Real career development opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
What they are looking for
Over 40 different nationalities are represented at Data Impact so their range of cultures and personalities makes boredom impossible. The Data Impact team is motivated, has a client-oriented mindset and keeps the sector they work in on its toes with their industry-leading tech.
They are looking for clever, committed individuals who want to contribute to the success of the company : people who aren’t afraid to take ownership and want to be part of their great vibe.
Good to know
You will enjoy working here if you :
- are a fan of the latest tech
- like apéros (after work drinks)
- have a growth mindset
- like to laugh and have fun with your colleagues
Questions and answers on Data Impact by NielsenIQ