Junior Data Analyst - Dailymotion Advertising (All Genders)
Who are they?
Founded in 2005, Dailymotion is a global video platform built on a clever player and intuitive algorithm connecting over 350 million users to their personal news and entertainment space. It is also the player used by 90% of French media. So, for example, watching videos on Le Monde, Konbini, or Being Sport happens via their player technology. Today, 9 of 10 French internet users watch qualitative content in their ecosystem daily, making them the first French player. Dailymotion is part of the Vivendi media group with headquarters in Paris and offices in New York, Singapore, Montpellier, and Sophia Antipolis.
Meet Guillaume, COO
As a Junior Data Analyst in the Insights & Data Solutions team at Dailymotion Advertising you will be at crossroads of business and data. You will work alongside CSMs and Data Analysts in order to create business analysis frameworks for Dailymotion advertising clients across the globe (FR, EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM).
You will be providing tools, methodologies and guidelines for sales marketing teams to maintain and develop Dailymotion Advertising’s insight products. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Develop analysis frameworks and dashboards for different insight products (post-campaign, pre-campaign, audience profiling) across all markets.
- Explore data sources available at Dailymotion to add new features, create prototypes and proof of concepts for insight reports and campaign targeting.
- Document features, onboard and train Insights Analysts and business teams to leverage data and insights based on business cases.
- Work with sales marketing managers across markets to communicate product features and success stories.
- Learn and master Dailymotion’s data stack (Big query - SQL, Data studio, tableau, python…) to transform the massive amount of data into insights and fulfill the above responsibilities.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Type of contract/duration: CDI
Start Date: MAY 23
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
- 1-3 years of data analysis experience, in a media agency or marketing firm (Business analyst, data analyst..) : Ability to make data-driven business decisions and recommendations
- Strong expertise in SQL, Tableau, Data Studio and/or other data analysis related technologies (Python, R)
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and advertising (clustering, targeting techniques, persona creation, market research, consumer behavior analysis)
- Great rigor, very strong attention to detail, thirst for knowledge and structured approach to problem-solving (translating business need to data requirement and vice-versa) .
- Ability to manage a project and work autonomously : Communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to be able to foster relationships with peers and various stakeholders in different regions.
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment
- BS or MS or equivalent experience in a quantitative and/or management field
Interested in this job?
Other Data Analysis jobs
These job openings might interest you!See all job openings