D-EDGE, a subsidiary of the ACCOR Group, offers cutting-edge, cloud-based, e-commerce solutions to help hoteliers maximise their online distribution. Their range of integrated solutions covers every step of hotel distribution, from a centralised booking system to website creation, data intelligence, connectivity, and digital marketing.
There are 350 D-edgers serving more than 12,000 hotels in more than 100 countries in Europe and Asia with a clear goal: They take care of technology and their client's hotels!
But they offer more than technology: each D-EDGER is at the service of clients providing expertise, industry best practices, and personalised advice.
Their promise is based on 3 key words: Simplicity, Reliability, and Customer Proximity.
At D-EDGE, they are looking for curious and committed people who want to innovate and disrupt the fast-changing hospitality market. People who are passionate about digital and ready to solve complex problems and design innovative applications, joining an agile and "bottom-up" structure where everyone is responsible.
They appreciate colleagues who have no difficulty questioning themselves to do better than yesterday, and who know how to adapt to international, multicultural, challenging contexts!
Want to take part in the adventure? We are always looking for talent: Software Engineers, Devops Engineers, Web Project Manager, Product Manager, Technical Support Managers, Account Managers
Becoming a D-EDGER is to:
- Work in a Remote-friendly company
- Benefit from all forms of mobility in France and abroad (presence in 20 countries)
- Enrich and develop your skills thanks to two e-learning platforms: UDEMY and D-ACADEMY (internal)
- Practice agility (the real thing!)—frequently deliver a working solution, collect feedback, improve the solution, and repeat the cycle.
- Be able to share an informal and impromptu drink with colleagues to relax after a good day's work.
- Enjoy full discounts on Accor hotels and car rentals (employee card)