- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, CXG isn't holding any events right now…
CXG offers strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of luxury and premium brands. They partner with their clients and support them at every stage of their CX transformation, providing insights and driving change.
Founded in China in 2006, they are today very proud to be a global business: from Shanghai to Paris, they have 12 offices, they operate across four continents in 70 countries and are home to over 160 professionals from around the world. CXG caters to over 200 of the world’s iconic premium and luxury brands such as Gucci, Dior and IWC.
They offer an end-to-end CX transformation framework, through their 4 practices:
- Customer Insights
- Consulting & transformation.
While integrity and authenticity are essential and non-negotiable, passion, boldness and commitment are what uniquely characterize the CXG team.
CXG believes that the diversity of their team is a core strength. Being part of the CXG team means showing mutual respect to the many different cultures, nationalities and lifestyles represented in the company.
By being tolerant, inclusive, dynamic and innovative, CXG provides the ideal environment that enables the constant development of their talents.
Whenever they talk to their clients, their customers or their own team, it is people, and their emotions and experiences, that always come first. This means demonstrating empathy and compassion, and working together as a cohesive strong team.
United by the common goal of building a beautiful and sustainable adventure, the CXG team challenges the status quo on a daily basis and combines partnership and knowledge sharing without compromising on excellence.
CXG is looking for talented people who believe in the opportunity of every project, and who wish to evolve and develop their own expertise while living by the CXG principles and values.
- Born in China, CXG is a global business today: from Shanghai to Paris, they have 12 offices, operate across four continents in 70 countries.
- CXG celebrated their 15th anniversary in 2021.
- CXG promotes the improvement of the working and collaboration environment through quarterly engagement surveys, making it possible to define concrete action plans and new HR policies.
- Horizontal evolutions are as possible as vertical ones.
- Possibility of international mobility.
- You need to be comfortable in a growing and agile environment.