- Logistics, Shipping and Ground Transport
- Lyon, Roissy-En-France
- View website
CLASQUIN launches its Apprenticeship Center: a differentiating experience
An immersion in the company, at the heart of our values
A group spirit that promotes a sense of collective performance
Experience sharing thanks to our senior experts
Access and training on the latest digital solutions
A first-class educational program provided by ISTELI
A dedicated HR advisor to follow up our work-study students
CLASQUIN ACADEMY: Make your work-study program an opportunity!
In line with its work-study policy, CLASQUIN is stepping up its investment in young talents in 2022 and launching the CFA by CLASQUIN ACADEMY.
Our CFA (Apprenticeship Center is the result of a partnership with ISTELI, International Transport & Logistics School andoffers two programs:
- Bachelor of Transport and Logistics Production Manager Targeted positions and potential evolution: Operations Agent (Seafreight, Airfreight, Road, Rail, Multimodal), Team Leader, Supervisor, Operations Manager…
- Bachelor of Customs Agent & Consultant Targeted positions and potential evolution: Customs Assistant, Customs Agent, Customs Manager…
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work-study at CLASQUIN: our +!
A community of 70 students
A potential hiring
Students trained for more than 15 jobs
A dedicated onboarding program
A win-win training
A mentor to support you
Why join CLASQUIN for your apprenticeship?
- Benefit from a long-term support through our mentoring program
- Hold a tailor-made position, which is in line with your school’s program and can evolve
- Join our community of work-study students and share your experiences during dedicated events
- Join a team driven by our motto "The Clients, Profit and Fun Company”
"As soon as I joined CLASQUIN, my tutor was able to adapt my job to my courses, and continues to make it evolve so that I can increase my skills. Beyond the professional aspects, it is the atmosphere and the mutual aid in my team and among the work-study students which motivate me. After more than a year in my position, I am an integral part of the team and the company.”
International Transport and Logistics: an assured and assertive career choice
You wish to:
- Join a booming sector that will offer you significant evolution opportunities?
- Be trained for a varied profession?
- Be open to the international stage and work with 25 nationalities?
- Choose a profession where rigor and agility are key words? -Integrate professional training courses ranging from professional baccalaureate to Master degree?
After a first internship in our Duesseldorf office, Diego joins our team in Nantes as a Sales Assistant Apprentice!
"This internship allowed me to acquire real professional skills and knowledge in the field of logistics. I had the chance to work alongside people and professionals who listened to me, and above all, in an environment that suits me. Still a lot to learn. Danke Düsseldorf team!"
From work-study students to permanent employees, Grégory and Charlène tell their stories.
Charlène, a former paratrooper, joined our Lyon office as a Customs Assistant, co-opted by one of our employees. An atypical career path that led her to the position she has held on a permanent contract at CLASQUIN for the past 2 years!
Grégory, with a more classic career path initially, was able to evolve within our Group. First as an intern, then as an apprentice in the Communication Department, he finally joined the IT Department as a Digital Project Manager.
Discover their testimonials by clicking on the video!
CLASQUIN is an international transport organizer founded in Lyon. The group operates in the Overseas field and coordinates sea, air and overland transport operations on behalf of its 11,000 clients.
CLASQUIN offers tailor-made solutions that cover the entire Supply Chain, from the collection of the goods to their final distribution. Each transport operation mobilizes about ten providers throughout the world, all coordinated by teams of experts.
Being both an international group listed on the stock exchange and a mid-sized company, CLASQUIN offers its clients the proximity of the smallest, combined with the expertise and the international network of the largest multinationals.
What they are looking for
🙋ENTHUSIASM: Tackling the daily challenges of logistics and international transport is what drives and motivates them.
💼PROFESSIONALISM: Striving every day to deliver operational excellence to their clients.
🤝INTEGRITY: Acting fairly and transparently
More than 100 open jobs:
- Sales executives
- Transport coordinators
- Customs agents
- Cross-functional jobs
- Business Leaders
Good to know
HIRE & KEEP THE BEST:
A voluntarily demanding and selective recruitment process to ensure that all collaborators are aligned with CLASQUIN’s core values and culture.
THE CLIENTS, PROFIT & FUN COMPANY:
The teams’ commitment is fueled by a strong corporate culture, summarized in their motto:
- Clients: Attentiveness, Tailor-Made solutions, Conquest
- Profit: Entrepreneurship, Collective economic performance
- Fun: Caring, Listening, Celebrating Success