As part of CIBC&T COO Office, you will support the COO of CIBC&T on various internal processes:
- On-boarding: Design and maintain smooth integration process (e.g. Welcome Memos, Welcome Packs and Induction program, on-boarding training)
- Billing: Maintain FitNet (our time tracking tool), ensure the accuracy of timesheets, monitor monthly billing, perform staffing rates analysis and ad-hoc requests
- Finance: Monitor our team’s P&L, contribute to monthly accruals bookings and assist in the year-end landing
- Marketing-Communication: Support the client feedback process and increase our team’s visibility on social media
- Prepare strategic analysis and reporting requested by senior management
- Prepare (and sometimes animate) CIBC&T Team meetings, seminars, and related events.
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong adaptability and learning agility
- Strong analytical skills, with knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
Fluent in French and English
Joining our team represents an excellent opportunity to start a career in a leading international bank. As a member of CIBC&T COO Office, you will learn how to manage an in-house strategy consulting firm, build and develop further your network within the Bank.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Management / Organization”.See all job openings