Senior Product Designer UI
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- > 3 years
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Job Training, SocialTech / GreenTech
- From 15 to 50 employees
Senior Product Designer UI
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
“First adaptive method merging the best of Human Psychology and Machine Intelligence, to allow individuals to become masters of their own work-life destiny”
67% of people are disengaged and unmotivated at work. If you are born in a low-income family, then it will take 4.5 generations to your descendants to reach the mean income in society. Social Elevator is a myth.
Why can’t People take control over their lives today?
People are bad at navigating their own psychological complexity by themselves, dealing with their internal dialogues and dilemmas.
No human, neither people themselves, nor professional counsellors, can embrace the complexity of the world of work.
Can Tech by itself solve this?
No, if machines are excellent at seeing patterns, they are bad at assessing human ambiguity.
Hence the creation of Chance, the first adaptive method merging the best of Human Psychology and Machine Intelligence, to allow individuals to become masters of their own work-life destiny, through an adaptive 8 weeks program, intertwining digital coaching and human video coaching, to allow anyone to have a career aligned with her/his deep motivations, constraints and talents.
As a Product Designer UI, you will be working as part of the product team to build all aspects of our service.
Your missions will include
- Create and own high-quality visual design;
- Work closely to our Artistic Direction to co-create our branding assets;
- Leverage and evolve our Design System;
- Contribute to be at the forefront of immersive conversational user interface;
- Design an experience to help people navigate our job database;
Our stack & tools
- Design: Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Zeplin
- Frontend: ReactJS, Styled components, Storybook, GraphQL
- You have a very strong level in UI design, you’re in love with details and well finished interfaces, but you don’t stop to the first look. You are also passionate about interaction design and components usability. You’re obsessed with both good UX and delightful UI.
- You have spent at least the last 3 years having hands on experience as a UI designer (both mobile and desktop).
- You have a strong knowledge of new front-end paradigm such as Single Page Applications.
- Proficient English & French.
To succeed in this position, you must have a self-starter attitude. You will be given general goals, and it will be up to you to figure out how to accomplish them in terms of implementation. This requires high-level of creativity and ability to deal with uncertainty since the situation changes quickly.
You must also be a team player. This is not just an empty slogan. You must be comfortable with constant brainstorming, whiteboard sessions, and interactions with people both inside and outside the product team on multiple projects.
Why it is important
- The team is growing fast: the quality and scalability of our product is key.
- Chance is a mix of psychology and technology. Coaches are involved in tech, we expect product designers to be involved in return.
- Our product is tackling a complex subject: helping people find purpose in life and accompany them until they get a new job, high uncertainty in execution is our daily pace.
You feel energized reading this description? Push apply and let’s discuss!
Given the current situation with the Corona virus and in order to prevent the virus from further spreading, all our interviews will take place remotely for now. Thank you for your understanding.
Chance has the ambition to become the first social unicorn in history. That’s why we are looking for candidates who are highly driven by social impact, highly motivated and highly skilled.
Chance is all about empowering people to work in a position and in an environment that are aligned with who they are.
We obviously apply this principle to ourselves. Once you apply, you will receive an email which will tell you the type of information we look for in order to ensure that your own aspirations and the position are aligned!
Then, you’ll be proposed to execute a technical challenge in order to determine your skills of UI / UX design. You will have to demonstrate your rationale of problem solving during a live session with one of our designers/engineers.
The full process will also include, 2-3 more interviews for you to get to know the team better.
Meet the Chance team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn