- Marketing / Communications
- From 50 to 250 employees
Senior Digital Project Manager
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
This position was filled!
We are Buzz Brothers.
Founded in Switzerland in 2010, we are a Creative Agency born to drive change. We believe big ideas positively impact change and behaviour. With 3 Swiss locations in Geneva, Fribourg and Martigny, we are a family of 90 brothers and sisters from more than 10 countries and all areas of digital expertise. Our ever-expanding portfolio of clients includes JTI, Conforama, Honda, InterSport, Longines, Nestlé, Swatch and Uber.
We’re looking for our new Senior Digital Project Manager.
At Buzz Brothers, each one counts in their very own special way - we give you the opportunity to take responsibility, make a strong impact and continue to learn and interact with top professionals. We’re currently recruiting for a new Senior Digital Project Manager! Want to join The Smooth Revolution?
- You are open minded and want to be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
- You can take on responsibilities and first-class decisions when facing complex problems
- You know how to create trust and a high level of satisfaction with teams and clients
- You have a natural talent for communication
- You are flexible and very good at teamwork while being results-oriented
- You want to grow in a multicultural and stimulating environment
- You like to get out of your comfort zone (where the magic happens 😊)
- You like to share your knowledge to improve yourselved and everyone around you
Your impact at Buzz Brothers.
- You drive digital projects, from kickoff to delivery
- You apply the proper processes and create high-quality functional documents
- You create, maintain and communicate clear and accurate project plans
- You design content architecture and simple user journeys with site maps, user paths, commented wireframes and / or specific diagrams
- You oversee production governance in collaboration with an account manager and the clients, anticipating risks, and driving solutions
- You train clients to use product deliverables, i.e. platforms, CMS or applications
- You advise sales teams and clients
- You are actively involved in improving the overall digital culture of the agency, through evangelization to our clients and coaching of your junior teammates.
What makes us eager to know you…
You are a Senior or seasoned Project Manager, with many years’ experience in one or more digital agencies, in Switzerland or abroad.
You have a taste for innovation, creation and tech - it’s in your DNA!
You can understand, define, structure and coordinate the production of complex web sites, and you are comfortable with challenges such as “CMS-based” “ multi-language localization”, or “fully responsive”.
You are able to set up “display” and “activation” campaigns autonomously, including supervising more junior Project Managers.
You are able to define, communicate and apply the appropriate methodology to any project.
You have already proven yourself by managing a variety of project types.
You master the following business skills:
- Use of project tracking tools (Asana, Basecamp, etc.) and issue tracking (Jira, Redmine, etc.
- Use of Gantt and wireframing software
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Creation of clear and comprehensive functional specifications
- Knowledge of Internet tech fundamentals (IP, server/client network structure, cookies, URLs, HTML, browsers…)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Knowledge of information architecture
You have a perfect command of French, as well as a good level of spoken English and a very good level of writing.
Finally, a high dose of flexibility and energy allows you to adapt and evolve in a rapidly changing environment
Interested? We should talk !
Starting date : ASAP
Meet the Buzz Brothers team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn