Product Manager - Barcelona
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Bsport solution is the creation of a Saas platform allowing fitness stores (Yoga studio, Pilates, Bootcamp, Pole Dance etc..) to manage all their activity (CRM, planning, payment, remuneration, store, marketing. . . ) and students to find and book their sessions.
Bsport solution it is 3 products in 1 year and half and an aggressive growth.
The products Bsport solution :
- The backoffice, the heart of the system (B2B)
- A mobile application (B2C) - Android - iOS
- A video on demand tool
The product is expanding rapidly, in France and internationally after their official launch at the end of 2019 and their fundraising at the end of 2020.
Rencontrez Zakaria, CEO
You will join the product team as a Product Manager to take part in the evolution of our platform and respond to customer needs.
Our goal today is to focus on a high value proposition, offering features ahead of the market needs, currently in full transformation. In this sense your missions will be :
Organize the product strategy
- Be attentive to market needs, prospective with the Sales team
- Collect the needs of our current customers, with the CSM team
- Imagine tomorrow’s functionalities thanks to discovery
- Build and follow the quarterly roadmap, in collaboration with our PO in charge of sprints
Ensure the quality of the product
- Validate functional specifications with the PO
- Validate designs with the PO and the Product Designer
- Ensure the proper delivery of features, including end of sprint tracking
As a Product Manager you will be the person in charge of the long term product vision of the platform. You will be the point of reference for the different teams for the recovery of requirements and their organization.
The advantages of the position:
- Direct collaboration with the CEO and CTO
- A multicultural and international team
- Development managed entirely in-house, no external outsourcing
- Several advanced, cross-platform products and a fast-paced technical team
- A stimulating SaaS environment, with a growing team and a fast growing company after a successful fundraising
Our offices are located in the center of Barcelona, so we are looking for someone willing to join us in our Spanish adventure.
- Higher education (year+4/+5) or engineering/business school
- At least 2 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- A good level of written/oral English to communicate with the different teams
The little extras:
- A first experience in an agile start-up
- Familiarity with SaaS project management
- Experience in customer facing and/or sales
Of course, you don’t have to meet all the criteria. We are above all looking for a motivated person who knows how to adapt and how to make proposals.
Very classic, in three steps:
- Pre-telephone interview of 15-30 min
- Interviews with the CTO and the CEO
So don’t hesitate to send us your best resume and we will study it with all the attention it deserves.