This position was filled!
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad, there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market to connect self-employed professionals with healthcare and catering establishments for short-term missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester, Birmingham…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can, also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.7/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
→ Your mission
As SEO Manager, you will own our complete SEO strategy. You’ll lead in partnership with content and technical teams the SEO roadmap, big SEO initiatives and existing optimisation, all with the aim of significantly increasing our volume of leads (Business & Talents) coming from organic traffic.
You will be supervised by the VP Marketing and work alongside a growing team of Marketing experts, all ambitious and result oriented.
→ Your responsibilities
- Deploy a full strategy and roadmap and liaise with the rest of the team in a data driven way to get concrete business results.
- Analyze keyword research, search trends and benchmark of competitors to identify opportunities for growing our organic market shares and increase conversions.
- Closely monitor and track performance to mitigate any potential loss in rankings and organic traffic.
- Manage website optimizations on our website and its existing content.
- Collaborate with different experts (Content, Paid ads, Product, Tech…) to maximize the organic growth results.
- Create a complete SEO content strategy in partnership with experts and local teams.
- Develop and implement a structured backlink strategy.
- Implement monitoring and analyzing tools and use them to report SEO performances in a meaningful way.
If you have…
- 5-years+ experience in leveraging SEO strategies
- strong project management skills and have a real drive for results, with an analytical mindset
- knowledge of Analytics and SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Hubspot, SEMRush, Crawlers…)
- You have perfect written and verbal communication skills - Native French is essential, Good level of English is also required.
… Then apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 50% supported by Brigad
🏋 Preferential rates on your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons offered by Brigad
☮︎ A caring environment (Glassdoor rating: 4.7/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- A first call with our Talent Acquisition
- A second meeting with our VP Marketing for a presentation and a case study which you will have one week before this interview
- A culture fit and a team fit in our office in Paris