This position was filled!
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad, there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market to connect self-employed professionals with healthcare and catering establishments for short-term missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester, Birmingham…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can, also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.6/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
→ Your mission
First of all, what is Sales Enablement ?
The Sales Enablement Team is in charge with providing Sales Teams with the resources they need to close more deals. Those resources may include knowledge, tools, trainings…
Working together with the Sales Enablement Manager, you will help the our 7 Sales Teams to perform their best. This includes improving our Sales contents and ressources but also ensuring teams’ motivation is always at the highest !
If you want to understand how sales teams work and achieve their targets in a fast growing company, this is the perfect internship for you.
→ Your responsibilities
You will work on updating and creating content that is used everyday by Sales Teams, such as :
- our knowledge base (pitch, presentations, competitors’ benchmark…)
- the onboarding content we share to new comers
You will also help implementing our new Sales Continued Training Program by :
- designing trainings (creating content and recourses)
- animating training sessions
- implementing our Learning Management System (LMS)
Finally, you will help ensuring a good level of motivation within the Sales Teams by :
- preparing and improving monthly sales meetings
- animating sales events and challenges
- monitoring sales activity on a weekly basics
- sharing new ideas !
If you have…
- You are curious to understand how sales teams work in a scale-up environment
- You have a first experience in sales or in commercial relations
- You are organized and conscientious
- You are creative and love to think out of the box
- You have good communication skills, oral and written
- You are fluent in French and have a good level in English (bilingual is strong plus)
- Your energy is contagious !
- You are convinced of the Brigad project and you share the values we stand for
… Then apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 50% supported by Brigad
🏋 Preferential rates on your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons offered by Brigad
☮︎ A caring environment (Glassdoor rating: 4.7/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- A first call with our Talent Acquisition team
- A second meeting by visio with the Sales Enablement Manager for a presentation and a case study that you will have a few days before the interview
- A culture fit and a team fit in our office in Paris