Lead Product Designer F/M
This position was filled!
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad , there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market allowing self-employed professionals and catering establishments to be put in contact for specific missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.7/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
Rencontrez Florent, co fondateur
→ Your mission
As a part of the Platform Experience Team (composed of the Tech and the Product teams) and directly under Jean’s management (co-founder & CPO), you will lead the Product Designer team composed of two Product Designers to build with them the leading solution of the industry.
Your scope will encompass supporting Product Designers through mentoring and coaching, refining design processes & tools, taking the ownership of the homemade design system and participating in some important feature conception and development.
You’ll collaborate with our VP Brand Experience and Product Managers to help the Product Design team to build an outstanding high quality and consistent user experience.
We want to build what’s best in design: expect a lot of responsibilities!
→ Your responsibilities
What you will do
- Quality : ensure consistency and a level of quality that matches our standards throughout the whole experience.
- Voice of the user : Advocate the voice of users to influence the product strategy.
- Design Process: alongside other leaders of the Product team, you will refine an efficient Design Process, from the research phase to the delivery phase.
- Mentoring / coaching : Support Product Designers to help them carry out high-quality projects and help them grow as Product Designers.
- Tools & processes: Introduce processes and tools to maximize team’s efficiency and quality.
- Hiring & team organization: You will help the CPO to grow the team and to refine the team organization.
What makes the job special
Cover a large spectrum of topics from product design, user research to UX writing
Work on an exhaustive set of products and audience: B2C and B2B, web and mobile, with cross-platform usages
Participate in the growth of our robust and sexy Design System with the Lead Front-end and VP of Brand
Occupy a front seat to help growing the Design team in parallel with Brigad’s growth
This job is open to application in our offices from Paris or Lille.
If you have…
- Experience: 7 years minimum in complex products, preferably platform or marketplaces
- Mastery: you have very strong UX skills, visual taste and experience in building / maintaining Design Systems
- Leader: experience in mentoring and coaching, and great communication skills with many diverse audiences.
- Autonomy: you know how to handle complexity and evolve in a fast-paced environment by yourself, and take impactful initiatives
- Languages: you’re fluent in both English and in French.
… So apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped packag
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
🚉 50% coverage of your transport tickets
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 100% supported by Brigad
🏋 50% reimbursement of your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook Pro
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons
☮︎ A caring environment with very low turnover (Glassdoor rating: 4.9/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- A first video interview with ou HR
- A technical interview with a case study in our offices with our Head of Product Design and members of the team
- A final interview in our offices to talk about our mission and values and meet your future coworkers