Key Account Manager - UK
This position was filled!
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad, there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market to connect self-employed professionals with healthcare and catering establishments for short-term missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can, also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.7/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
Rencontrez Florent, co fondateur
→ Your mission
Own the relationship with key accounts and be responsible for their growth.
As the first KAM for the UK market, your mission will be to own and grow our activity with our biggest users in the UK.
You will be directly reporting to the VP KA & Mid size Sales.
You will be responsible for deploying Brigad within the groups and for maintaining a strong level of relationship with decision makers.
You will work in close collaboration with Sales teams (Account Executives and Key Account Executives).
→ Your responsibilities
This role is key for Brigad in the UK. After a successful relaunch post covid with mostly independent businesses, we are now entering a second phase where we want to accelerate by increasing our penetration in the mid size and key account segments. This playbook has proven to be successful in France and we want to replicate it in the UK.
You will be the first KAM for the UK market but will benefit from the experience of our French team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be fully responsible for your portfolio of active business users and the GMV generated.
- Build a strategy to engage with operational directors and generate strong interest / sponsorship.
- Support sales teams in the initial discussions they have with their prospects and help run successful pilots.
- Deploy Brigad within groups, engaging with regional and site managers;
- Be creative and find ways to scale deployment within your accounts.
- Anticipate potential issues with your portfolio and find solutions to solve them by working with other teams (Finance, Customer Experience, Product, C level…) if necessary.
If you have…
You are a driven and motivated individual with exceptional Sales, Account Management and Communication skills and the ability to manage and strengthen meaningful connections.
We would love to meet someone who has :
- 4+ years of experience in Sales/ Account Management with large accounts
- A proven track record and a focus on hitting targets
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- A highly positive and contagious energy
- Demonstrated an ability to work autonomously
- A strong ability to structure and scale processes
- An experience in the Hospitality or/and Healthcare industries is a plus
- Native English is a must, a good level of French is also required
… Then apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 50% supported by Brigad
🏋 Preferential rates on your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons offered by Brigad
☮︎ A caring environment (Glassdoor rating: 4.7/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- Call with HR
- Interview with our Key Account Team Manager with an In-house or remote case study
- “Core values” interview with Senior Brigad employees (often with a C-Level Executive !)
- Welcome aboard