This position was filled!
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad, there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market to connect self-employed professionals with healthcare and catering establishments for short-term missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester, Birmingham…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can, also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.7/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
Rencontrez Florent, co fondateur
Within the Data team, you will support the data engineers in the implementation and evolution of the data stack and build the infrastructure around it in an AWS environment. You will be responsible for its maintenance, scalability and monitoring of this infrastructure, as well as the development of CI/CD pipelines for the deployment of our data transformers and the ML models.
- Implementation of an infrastructure dedicated to Data
- Deployment of the different services (Airbyte, Superset, Prefect, Databrick, Kafka…) with ArgoCD (or other propositions)
- Build and maintain the CI/CD pipelines for our Machine learning systems with the Data Science team
- Monitoring, alerting and centralization of the solution’s logs on Datadog
- Support the Data team in their current and future needs
- Infrastructure as code, industrialization of data infrastructure (terraform)
- Guarantees the stability and maintainability of the data stack
- Optimization (performance, cost, …) of the data stack
If you are / have…
- At least 2 years of experience as DevOps Engineer in an AWS environment
- Familiar with Base Kubernetes, Docker, ArgoCD, Terraform and a scripting language (ex: bash)
- Some experience with databases at scale, RDS, PostgreSQL and you already dealt with replication slots
- First experience with CI/CD pipelines development
- Experience with management of Spark clusters, ML models deployment, ElastiCache, Datadog, Hashicorp tools (Packer, Consul, Nomad, Vault) or Ansible is a plus
… Then apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 50% supported by Brigad
🏋 Preferential rates on your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons offered by Brigad
☮︎ A caring environment (Glassdoor rating: 4.7/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- A first call with our Director of Engineering or the Talent Acquisition team
- A second meeting by visio with the team you will be working with for a presentation and a case study that you will have a few days before the interview
- A culture fit and a team fit in our office in Paris