- Permanent contract
- Master's Degree
- > 7 years
- IT / Digital
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
- Master's Degree
- > 7 years
Who are they?
WHO WE ARE :
As a seamlessly integrated part of the BCG network, we provide consulting services focused on the development and implementation of business-critical IT architecture and digital solutions. We create technology platforms and deliver exceptionally customized solutions of the future for our clients, from data strategies to next-generation customer journey solutions and transformational business models. We solve the most daunting challenges that companies face today and envision for tomorrow. Our style is entrepreneurial – nimble and innovative, with multifaceted, cross-functional teams and completely vendor-independent. Our unique selling proposition is technology expertise and delivery excellence.
Platinion was founded in 2000. Since then, we have grown continuously and successfully. Today we have offices in Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific and Africa.
At BCG Platinion we’re keen to engage with experienced, passionate and creative technology consultants & IT professionals who will help us unlock our client’s digital potential and ignite change. Meaningful work is at the core of everything we do. We build unique solutions to the complexities our clients face, while providing our people with opportunities to explore and grow. A community of leading experts, BCG Platinion team members have a natural springboard for professional growth and deeper opportunities to excel.
WHAT YOU’LL DO :
As a Manager, you will work closely with our client’s leadership teams to understand their key challenges, define IT strategies, win buy-in for your recommendations and lead BCG case team members to transform client potential into performance.
You will deploy customized IT strategies, digital platforms and architecture in order to leverage the digital potential of our customers with state of the art tools such as cloud computing, AI, blockchain, microservices and containerization. You will evaluate and coach our clients’ technology teams, manage quality and risk while maintaining client expectations and escalations.
Besides giving direction on the functional, execution and management of the project you will be given end-to-end responsibility for larger, highly technical and more complex modules within the project and begin to develop specialized knowledge to help you solve our clients problems. Together with our clients you will develop convincing IT strategies, concepts and solutions, applying your sound technical know-how along with your analytical and conceptual skills.
You will start to take on team lead responsibilities and demonstrate intellectual leadership directing diverse teams of consulting talent. Your role will also be to help team members flourish through thought leadership, team mentoring, knowledge sharing, giving frequent feedback and creating opportunities for team members to learn and grow. You will also personally develop and grow by being exposed to new and complex challenges daily.
Finally as a Manager you will contribute to the Practice Area development and help to build the BCG brand as a digital leader.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law
WHAT YOU’LL BRING :
• At least 8 years of experience in IT Strategy and consulting, professional software development or IT project management
• You will have relevant experience from a top consulting firm (focused on technology, digital initiatives) and have led the design and management of IT implementation and strategy projects
• A strategic thinker, entrepreneurial, able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, strong customer focus and mental agility with a results orientation
• Experience with the management of decision process at C-Level
• Deep expertise with modern tool-sets in Agile environments, legacy modernization and modern approaches to technology
• Know-how to drive operational and client service excellence, presenting project results to C-Level
• Experience in the organisation of workshops at peer level and facilitating in client meetings
• Strong business acumen; can frame complex problems in appropriate business contexts
• A University degree with above average academic performance in a STEM related field or business management
• Fluent in English and French
Generally, your recruitment process is the following :
• First call with your recruiter
• Two technical interviews with the team
• Two interviews with the BCG Platinion Leadership
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn