This position was filled!
Who are they?
AVIV Group is one of the world’s largest, privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Its mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place!
Some of Europe’s best known digital real estate marketplaces and brands form part of the Group, they are:
- 🇫🇷Meilleurs Agents
- 🇫🇷Group SeLoger
The ambition is to be the leading employer in proptech across Europe. Join us on our exciting journey and become an AVIVer 🤩.
As Manager, you will lead the team of developers responsible for creating, maintaining and improving the central Contract Activation Services which will be used by the portals of the Aviv Group brands to activate products, enrichments or functionalities based on their contracts.
What you can expect
- Take over the professional leadership of an international team of consultants
- Ensuring and further developing product and process quality in software development and quality assurance.
- Ensure the quality of our products with the help of the agile teams and document the solution comprehensively and conscientiously.
- You will be responsible for one of the core backend services used by all other domains
- Work closely together with the managers and the teams of the other Tech domains which will be interacting with the Contract Activation Services
- Languages known- English and French/Dutch
- Belgium candidates only
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A hybrid work policy : 4 remote days and 1 day in Brussels office every week
- We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
- The autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive
- The freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful in your job so we can set you up to make it happen.
- Leadership based on trust and help your team succeed.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of back-end development.
- A strong communication, interdisciplinary team player and appreciate working in agile teams.
- Experience of people management & project with an engineering team.
- The ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues.
Unlock your perfect job with us today and make an application. The recruitment process includes:
- Phone call with recruiter (expectations and circumstances)
- Video Interview with Hiring Manager (Director)
- Video Interview with Product Manager