UX Designer (f/m/x)
- Permanent contract
- Health, E-commerce, SocialTech / GreenTech
- From 250 to 2000 employees
UX Designer (f/m/x)
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Founded in 2012 in Berlin, audibene is the fastest growing hearing aid company.
They believe that everyone should hear well, in order to live well. Through a digitalized business model, they changed the way hearing aids are marketed making them the leading online hearing aid platform.
Their digital platform makes it easier for hearing care professionals to connect with private clients wishing to regain their hearing.
In less than 10 years they have helped more than 100,000 clients with a strong team of more than 1,500 colleagues spread all over the world from Denver, Miami, Seoul and Marseille.
Their activity is centered around 3 pillars: health-tech, innovation and quality of service.
Everyone should hear well to live well. This is what we believe in at audibene, driven by the purpose of changing lives of our customers. And we need your help in this exciting journey.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated UX Designer (f/m/x) to join our fast-growing HQ in Berlin!
About the role:
As a UX Designer (f/m/x) you will be working with our product development team to translate product functionalities, user research insights, and business requirements into user journeys, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for our customer consultant applications interacting with our global customers and partners. You will have the chance to envision a truly next generation consultant service ecosystem powering audibene's ambitious growth, translate the vision into iterative initiatives, execute the initiatives with our development teams, and verify the outcomes directly with our target groups.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs, understand technical dependencies and solve problems. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive.
- Translate complex product requirements into easy and intuitive user flows.
- Conceptualize and design wireframes and clickable prototypes to clearly communicate the information architecture and intended interaction behaviors.
- Turn wireframes into polished designs, including designing functional icons, typography and animated transitions
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- You will iterate wireframes with test user groups to find the best possible UX solution for our target group
- Plan and execute user research and usability testing to identify user needs, goals and preferences and collect feedback to incorporate into designs and share with your team and stakeholders
- Background in project management and research
- Portoflio with proven experience as a User Experience Designer
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision)
- Language proficiency in English and German
- Problem-solving aptitude
What we offer:
- Impact: shape the growth of audibene from day one
- Growth: learn from our experts and develop your skills in our GROWTH program to push your career to the next level. €2k annual educational budget to learn new skills in areas that excite you
- Trust: experience a high level of autonomy and responsibility for rewarding projects
- Dynamic Environment: we are entrepreneurs, we encourage and support new initiatives, fast decision making and taking risk
- International team: work with open-minded and international colleagues that bring different perspectives to the table
- Events: join our regular team events (currently virtual), parties, and annual off-sites
- Work-Dog-Balance: we believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, your best friend is more than welcome
- Flexibility: enjoy a flexible home office-culture
Interested in this offer?
- Add to favorites
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter