This position was filled!
Who are they?
AppTweak is the leading App Store Optimization (ASO) tool - think SEO but then for the app stores. AppTweak empowers 1,600+ mobile leaders - such as Amazon, Jam City, Yelp, and Adobe - to grow their apps and games with actionable insights in a simple interface.
Launched in 2014, AppTweak has grown to a team of more than 75 people with offices in Brussels, San Francisco, Tokyo and Bengaluru. In April 2021, AppTweak raised a $22 million investment in series B funding. We’re gearing up for fast growth and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team.
Meet Laurie, CMO
Who are we?
AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. Our all-in-one platform provides mobile marketers and app publishers with all the data and insights they need to increase their app or game’s visibility, grow organic downloads, and find new growth opportunities.
Today we are a team of +100 people based in 5 offices around the globe (Brussels, San Francisco, Bengaluru, Tokyo, and Seoul) supporting more than 1,900 customers worldwide, including game studios such as Com2Us, EA Games, and Zynga or app businesses like Yelp, PayPal, Amazon Music, etc.
We’re looking for a motivated Tech Intern to join our team in Brussels! If you’re looking to gain IT experience in a dynamic tech company with high growth, this is for you!
Type of internship: Full-time internship / not paid
Remote policy: Hybrid remote/work policy: 3 days at the Office (including Tuesday/Thursday considered as mandatory days), 2 days of remote work possible.
- Currently studying Computer science or Engineering (3rd year or above).
- Interested in doing your internship in one of our teams: Back-end, Full-stack, Front-end.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Highly motivated, dynamic and results-driven.
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you.
- Learn: You're a lifelong learner, continuously working on developing yourself, and excited about sharing your knowledge with your colleagues at AppTweak.
- Play: You are curious and innovative. We know there isn't one best way of doing things. That's why we like to explore and try new ideas, new ways. We play seriously.
- Friendly: We have created an environment at AppTweak where everyone can be their best, authentic selves. We encourage you to come as they are and we trust their way of doing things.
- Perform: You're results oriented and like to deliver results.
What's in it for you?
- Have the chance to have a real impact on our collective success!
- Join an exciting and fast growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Learn from peers all over the world. We think learning is so important, we made it one of our 4 values!
- Work in an international environment and have colleagues from all over.
- Discover new food recipes, because yes, we love food!
- For more information about our tech stack, teams, etc., don't forget to check our ✨Tech Stack page✨.
Please note you will need to be based in Belgium and to have a European valid visa/work permit to be eligible for the role.